Transitions Optical, Inc. has made it easier for eyecare professionals to order printed copies of its multicultural resources through a new online ordering feature at MyMulticulturalToolkit.com, an online resource designed to help eyecare professionals better understand and meet the needs of their diverse patients.
With the click of an “order” button, eyecare professionals can enter their practice information and request to have multicultural resources delivered to their practice, free of charge.
Available materials include:
• White papers on topics ranging from cultural and linguistic considerations for vision care to addressing communication challenges during an eye disease diagnosis.
• Bilingual pocket cards in English/Spanish and English/Mandarin to help eyecare professionals smoothly guide their patients through the eyewear selection process.
• Bilingual eyecare guides in English/Spanish to help eyecare professionals improve communication with Spanish-speaking patients during all stages of the eye appointment (including the Eye Exam Guide, Diagnosis Guide and Eye Care Communication Guide).
• What to Expect brochures (Hispanic Eyes in English and Spanish, Asian Eyes in English and Mandarin, African American Eyes, Adult Eyes and Kids Eyes).
• Diverse and Spanish-language point-of-sale materials, including lens demo cards, counter cards and brochures.
Additional information and PDF versions of the multicultural resources available can be found at MyMulticulturalToolkit.com. Orders for printed materials are also accepted by contacting Transitions Optical Customer Service directly at email@example.com or (800) 848-1506.