Essilor Instruments USA’s Pro-E 600 edging system features new fast processes designed to increase productivity essential for high-volume labs.
The Pro-E 600’s wide range of finishing options is designed to offer a high level of accuracy that maximizes efficiency and reduces turn time. The system is reliable, compact, cost-effective, and easy to integrate into any lab, according to Essilor Instruments.
“Essilor Instruments has seen tremendous success of its edging systems in the ECP market. We are now introducing Pro-E 600 to the high-volume labs. While Pro-E 600 is fast, robust, and versatile, it may be most ideally suited for jobs that require specialty edging and mountings. By using Pro-E for these jobs, labs can increase productivity significantly,” says Damien Rousseau, CEO of Essilor Instruments USA.
Key features of the system:
• Designed for high-volume production. Thanks to new processes in all its cycles, this edging system is on average 40 to 50 percent faster than other tabletop edgers, according to Essilor Instruments.
• The system can bevel, mini-bevel, asymmetric and step bevel, groove, mix, drill, chamfer and polish, enabling it to process complex jobs efficiently.
• Provides “right-first-time” rapid results in sizing, axis control and aesthetic mountings.
• Quick integration and intuitive use. Compact design fits easily into lab operations and requires no vacuum or compressed air. Interfaces with laboratory management software (ISO 16284).
• Robust and easy to maintain: The industrial design of Pro-E 600 incorporates long-life components and fast maintenance procedures to maximize its up-time for a great value.
For more information, visit www.essilorinstrumentsusa.com or call 1-855- EZ-FINISH (855-393-4647)